Right of revocation
The customer is granted a right of withdrawal during 30 calendar days after receipt of the goods. The deadline is considered to be met if the customer sends the written revocation via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or letter (SWISS Gate Ltd., Kasernenstrasse 4b, CH-8184 Bachenbülach) to cbuy.ch within the deadline. The revocation does not require a reason.
The exercise of the right of revocation leads to a back completion of the contract. The customer must return the goods within 30 calendar days unopened in sealed original packaging, complete with all accessories and together with the delivery bill to the return address indicated by cbuy.ch (SWISS Gate Ltd., Kasernenstrasse 4b, CH-8184 Bachenbülach).
Returns to cbuy.ch are on account of SWISS Gate Ltd. and at the customer’s risk. Any payment already made will be refunded to the customer within 30 calendar days, provided that cbuy.ch has already received the goods back or the customer can provide proof of dispatch.
Cbuy.ch reserves the right to demand appropriate compensation for damage, excessive wear or loss of value due to improper handling and to deduct the reduction in value from the already paid purchase price or to invoice the customer.
In the following cases, no right of withdrawal is granted:
– If the contract has a random element, namely because the price is subject to fluctuations over which the provider has no influence.
– If the contract involves a movable item which is not suitable for return due to its nature or which can spoil quickly;
– If the subject of the contract is a movable item that is manufactured according to the consumer’s specifications or is clearly tailored to personal needs;
– If the contract concerns digital contents and these contents are not provided on a fixed data carrier or if the contract is to be fulfilled immediately and completely by both parties;
– If the subject of the contract is a service and the contract is to be fully performed by the provider with the prior express consent of the consumer before the withdrawal period has expired.